1. I graduate in July.... hopefully!
2. I know what I want to do with my life, but I totally don't know what I want to do all at the same time.
3. I got married at age 19 and I was told I wouldn't make it. I love people's reactions when they ask me if I thought I missed out on life and how hard it must be. I love proving people wrong and my marriage is my number 1 priority. In all honesty, marriage was the best thing for me at that time in my life.
4. I have the funniest family in the world. Family get togethers are never a let down.
5. I have never peed my pants in public..... no wait, yes yes I have I take that back. Dang it!
6. I want 3 kids and then I want to adopt 2. Derek wants a cute little black boy, and I want a little Asian girl.
7. I want 2 boys and a girl, and I have all of their names picked out, and I have since before I was married.
8. I want to learn to speak Italian. Once I learn.... I am pretty sure I will be able to convince Derek we need to take a trip to Italy so I can prove my mad skills.
9. I want to get certified in teaching Ballet Aerobics. Haven't heard of it? Yeah... I haven't really either, but I am pretty certain that this is what I want to get certified in.
10. I hope to establish my home and family in Arizona. I love the City and I love the sun.
11. My family is the exact OPPOSITE as Derek's. Everything about them is opposite. I think Derek and I are pretty sure about what middle ground is because we have extreme opposites.
12. I am a very laid back person.... but I have anxiety at the same time so it makes life get interesting at times.
13. I love taking time to laugh at myself every day. If you can't laugh at yourself than what can you laugh at?
14. I love growing and learning everyday. It doesn't seem like it, but looking back at where I started and where I am now, I would say I have learned and grown a great amount.
15. I love listening to music for hours.
16. I love to dance. I miss dancing with Derek and I miss performing. I am on a dance team but it's not my favorite genre. I love it when I am in my element and when I can release all my stresses into something I am so passionate about.
17. I adore my intern and the people I get to work with when I go to my intern every Tuesday and Thursday.
18. The happiest year of my life was one of the hardest years of my life all at the same time. That was the year we moved to Arizona.
19. The older I get, the closer I get to my sister. I love it! Other than Derek she really is my best friend. I love her cackle and I love all her stylish clothes that I can wear when she visits.
20. I am getting another sister in March, and I am so excited for her to become a part of my family. She is a sweet heart and such a cutie.
21. I have been so blessed with my health so far in life. I am so grateful for my body and my health and strength every day.
22. My favorite facial feature is my cheek bones.
23. I am a detective with my nose. I can hunt down anything with my nose and I tend to freak Derek about with my nose.
24. Everyday when I'm driving to school, I always wish that I could crawl back under the warm covers at home and snuggle with Derek all day.
25. My body was made to fit Derek's. My head fits in Derek's nook on his shoulder. We form perfectly together and we are the perfect cuddlers. It ROCKS!
26. I have had 3 pets. A bunny named Baby Socks, a cat named Chicken, and a dog named Camo.
27. My first doll was named Pea Pod. I named her after something I loved so dearly. Her head was popped off by the neighbor boy and I was traumatized. My brother's friends were never to see me play with dolls again.
28. I was never afraid of water until I took swimming lessons with my best friend and she screamed and cried in the water. Seeing her made me traumatized, and I was then a goner.
29. My favorite books are the Hunger Games and The Help.
30. I worked with my friend one summer and I made her laugh so hard I witnessed her wet her pants. This could possibly be one of the funniest moments in my life.
I thought I would tie peeing your pants one more time into my post. I hope you are all having an enjoyable winter and are finding ways to stay warm.