Monday, December 21, 2009

Catch up time and pictures

WOw, it has been a while since I've last posted. We ended up going home to Idaho for Thanksgiving and we loved every second of it!! There was so many people to see, and we still didn't get to see them all!! It was so hard turning around and leaving them all to come back to Arizona. Derek's birthday fell on Thanksgiving Day this year, so we made sure to get him a cake and not just pumpkin pie! :) Here are some fun pictures we took while in Idaho. Most of the pictures we took only when we were with our friends Ryan and Syd.

Syd "jumping" in the picture! (baha)

Derek and Ry guy



The cutest Birthday boy ever!!!

Me at Derek's grandma's house

Our cute little neice Taysia. I love her BIG brown eyes!

Derek with our nephew Jarom at Derek's grandma's the night before we left.

Mine and Sydni's engagement photo!! HAHA I love this girl!

Dawson's and the Pasley's just "hangin" out. Baha


Also... something really awesome that just happened to Derek and I is Derek got a job!!!!! YAHOOO!!!!! Finally, a huge stress has been taken off of our load!! Derek actually got the job through one of my patient's. Someohow one of my pateints figured out I was LDS, and he is a convert. The more we started talking, we figured out that we are in the same stake and associate with some of the same people. About 2 months of working with him he asked me if my husband was looking for work b/c they were looking to hire someone.... Anyways, after 2 interviews and a drug test, they called Derek today at 8:30 in the morning and asked him to start at 9. As you can see we are ecstatic that he has a job now!! We are so blessed, this is the best Christmas present we could have ever asked for!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love all you guys!:} Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad we got to see you guys when you were here! And yeah for a job!!!! Miss ya. Amy

    ReplyDelete