Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Parents are Coming!!!


WOOHOO!!! My parents are on their way this very minute to come and visit Derek and I!! It's going to be so much fun!! I have planned some fun things to go out and do.... but honestly, the thing I can't wait for is to just be able to see them!!! It's super hard living 900 miles away from my family, and I am just so grateful that my parents are going to be able to come down and see us. It will be fun to show them our apartment and catch up on all the things going on in life. I seriously have the best family in the world and I love them to pieces!! I'm sad that Julia and Karl couldn't come with my parents, but I'm grateful that at least my parents can make this trip!!!
Things you should know about my parents are:
1. They are pretty much the funniest people in the world, and I almost pee my pants from laughing whenever my parents get on their kicks.

2. They make an amazing team. They've shown me how a marriage should be, and they balance each other out perfectly. My parents are best friends and they are so happy together.

3. They've taught me everything I know. My parents taught me to be the person I am today, and I'm so grateful for the mannerisms and the love that they showed me to have for others. It seems like many kids these days do not show respect or love, and I am so grateful for my knowledge of this importance, and I will someday teach my own children to have love and respect for others.

4. They are supportive and loving of their children.

5. They are super smart and very hard working!!!!

6. They taught me to have my own testimony, and because of them I have the firm foundation that I have in the gospel and with my beliefs.

Basically, I could go on and on about my wonderful parents.... but I won't!! I can't wait to see them, we are going to have so much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment