Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Can't believe it!!

So for the past couple of days I've been really struggling trying to think of something to blog about. We've been really busy getting ready for Christmas, but so is everyone else. I didn't feel like it was that fun to blog about so I decided to wait until after Christmas to blog... but, today I do have something to blog about.
I woke up to Derek saying, "Mary, guess what?" I was still delirious but I knew something cool had happened. I didn't even attempt to guess so I simply responded, "What?"
Derek: "They found the bank robbers that robbed Karl!
Me: "WHAT?!?!?! I never ever thought they would find them. I knew today was going to be a good day!
Derek: "Guess where they found them?"
Me: "Chubback?"
Derek: "Florida!"

WOW!!! How in the world can you tell me that they found the robbers, and they were in FLORIDA?! That's crazy! These robbers had robbed a bank in Oregan, then the next month robbed Wells Fargo in Chubback, and then yesterday robbed a Chase Bank in Florida. They led police on a police chase. Which I am glad police were actually able to find them this time..... Their car crashed into a parked police car, and then police started shooting. The woman was killed, and the man was injured and is now in jail with a $800,000 bail bond. I can't believe it! It's sad that someone had to be killed for it, but honestly..... it goes to show that it's NOT worth it! Someone died today over something so petty and so selfish. I am grateful that they found the robbers and I'm grateful for some clarity in the whole thing.
Chubback police are going to be in a press conference at 1, which in in 5 minutes, and we will know more then. Pretty crazy!! I just thought I had to share this crazy news!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yea. What a sad way to end a life, but at least they won't be doing that to someone else!!!!!

    ReplyDelete