Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3 words....

Ok I have 3 words for you.....

JUST DANCE 2!!!

This game is so fun and hilarious! This weekend was my Grandpa's 90th birthday. We had a fun party for him at his church. I truly have decided that I hope I get his genes in the family. That man is still sharp as a tack. After his party we just spent the weekend as a family partying it up at my parent's. My sister Julia came up for the weekend and brought her boyfriend. They are the cutest couple I know. We had way too much fun this weekend! My voice was hoarse from laughing so hard!

I wish you all could have seen my parents dancing, and Derek and my sister's boyfriend busting out duets together. We had so much fun! I highly recommend you all play this game!! If you don't know anyone who has a Wii or this game, call me up and I will play with you!! Too fun!

2 comments:

  1. I want to play with you! I play Just dance with Joy and my mom and we laugh pretty hard. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! So regarding your last post...I hope everything is going okay with you. We'll send prayers your way. Also...Yeah I'm like over Glee. And I think you guys should come visit! That's all.

    ReplyDelete