Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I love to DANCE!!


Today we started our rehearsals for Aspire Dance Company, and man have I missed dancing! I haven't danced on a team for 3 years! It's been way too long. Today I realized how much I need to work on some technique and flexibility, but I'm sure it will come back in no time.
We had a choreographer come in today and the way she moves is incredible. When she shows us what to do and then I try and do it I just wish my body could melt and fold the way that hers does, but it will come along! She has rheumatoid arthritis so a lot of the movements she does hurts her body. It makes me grateful for a healthy youthful body, and it makes me want to dance that much more, because before long, my body won't be able to move the same.
I can't wait to get to know the girls (and 1 boy) on my team! I am excited to be performing again, moving my body, and I'm excited to share my talents with others!! I love dance, and that's all there is to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment