Monday, August 15, 2011

The Best 3 Years of My Life

WOW!!! These past 3 years have been the absolute best of my life! They have flown by so fast, I can't even believe it!! I am the luckiest girl in the entire world, and let me tell you why!!

1. My husband is hott
2. Derek is the most patient person in the entire world
3. He teaches me something new every day
4. He is the hardest worker I know
5. He knows everything it's disgusting!! I would be entirely lost without him!
6. He is incredibly talented with his hands. He can make anything, he can fix anything, and he will work at it until it's perfect. He has saved us thousands of money by hand making furniture, fixing our kitchen, plumbing, car, house, doors, yard etc. My parents absolutely adore him and they need his help frequently, considering Maeser's are the most un-handy people out there.
7. He has the perfect smooth clear skin
8. He's an amazing kisser
9. I feel safe in his arms. When he holds me the world stops. Even after 3 years of marriage, this feeling is still there with every single hug.
10. He's creative. He can come up with the coolest inventions whether it's in the house, or in the kitchen. Sometimes he's too creative, but I love this quality about him.
11. He makes me laugh soooooo hard!! His sense of humor is unlike anyone I've ever met. He is so random and it throws me off every day. You'd think I would see it coming by now, but he still manages to throw me off. It's my favorite.
12. He loves being active and outdoorsy just like me.
13. He's spontaneous and we always have a blast together
14. He has insane math skills!
15. He's not a normal boy, I LOVE IT!!! Nothing is more annoying than a single boy who's a perv and is into their material things. Derek is respectful and smart with his money. (Although he does love his toys, he's smart to know not to buy them when it's unafforadable)
16. He's thrifty
17. He has a strong testimony and he is a worthy priesthood holder, this is the best quality a girl could ever ask for.
18. He protects and takes care of me, but at the same time he lets me take care of him when needed.
19. He is gentle and caring. He's going to be the cutest dad in the entire world!
20. Everything about this boy is attractive all the way from his personality to his looks, to his voice. He is so charming!

I adore this boy, and I honestly don't know what I would do without him!!! I can't imagine life without him, and I wouldn't have it any other way!! People said we couldn't get married young, but to be quite frank, we have the best marriage I've ever known!! I wouldn't have done it any other way, and I am in love with Derek with everything that I have!! Thank you Derek for all that you do for us. You are incredible and you are an amazing example to me and to those around you! Thank you for being my family, and thank you for going through life with me hand in hand! I adore you, and I think the world of you!!!

Love always,
Your wifey Mary

1 comment: