Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Be jealous......



Alright..... so my last post was a pity post. You've heard me complain about my job..... now you can listen to the PERKS about my job!!! Today I got a free massage. Now, I've had a massage before.... but I've never experienced anything as GLORIOUS as this massage!!! This therapist has miracle hands!!! I have been so happy and content all day due to that relaxing massage!! My sholders and neck were SO tight, she never even got to massage my lower body. Let me tell you how good my upper body feels though!!! My goodness!!! If any of you ever come into Massage Envy, I order you to have Rosie massage you!!! She is AMAZING!!!


So now for this small moment, I will let anyone who wants to be jealous of my job, be jealous!! Just as any job, it is stressful, but I'm finally becomming familiar with my job. And I'm finally getting to the point where people are asking me questions!! It's exciting! I love it when it finally gets to that point in a job. So yay!! My job is not so bad after all!!! Considering I got a free massage last month, and a free massage this month! I won a free massage b/c I had the highest sales out of all the employees for the month of August!! It definately rocked, especially considering that it was my first month working there. Having little things like that happen when you're stressed with your job, always is a big boost and helps you to realize why you're there.


So.... whenever I have another crummy day at work.... I will remember how wonderful I felt for that hour long massage today. C'mon..... how many people can get free massages, or at least discounted massages for that matter? Bonus? I think much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment