Monday, September 27, 2010

Very Random Blog.....

Pretty much I don't have anything cool to blog about other than my sick crackly raspy voice. I came down with a cruddy cold, and of course, lost my voice. How many phone calls do you think I had to make at work today? 24..... and then not only that but answering phone calls and talking to clients as they came in. At least I didn't get any grumpy clients today, they all felt bad for me. Either that or they laughed when they heard my voice and asked me how I was feeling.
This weekend we went on a triple date and went bowling!! It was a blast!! A much needed night I would say!! That is all that started my raspy voice. You know how bowling gets when you're cheering, and laughing, and singing and dancing to the music right? Well... if you don't know how that is, you are definately bowling with the wrong crowd!
On another random note. How many of you are Glee fans?! I am soo excited for this season. Tomorrow' Britney Spears episode looks a little scandilous though. Hopefully not too scandilous though right? Well anyways, I hope you all had a happy Monday!! Sorry for my spontaneous random blog. I guess I need cooler things to blog about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment