Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pictures of Derek's talent!!

Are you ready to see how talented my husband is? I'm not sure you are... he's pretty dang good!! Alright, here are the pictures of our new entertainment center that Derek built. He did an awesome job, and it is huge!! It pretty much takes up our whole wall, and we could even take a picture of the whole thing from our couch. Derek had to stand in the corner of the house to get the full picture!!!
Day 1

Day 2


Day 3


Day 4,5 and 6... Painting




































In our house with the old TV

In our house with the NEW TV. Yes, Chrismas came a little early this year!


I swear Derek built this entertainment center SO BIG so that it made our old TV look ridiculous, and help make me want a bigger TV. Well whatever his plot line.... it worked!! I think our new entertainment center is awesome!!! I love how cozy it feels in our house!! Great job Derek!! You're so amazing and talented!! Sure do love you!!

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty impressive! It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Kira....When can he make mine??? jk it looks AWESOME though! good job Derek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That is awesome. I love it! Nice job, Derek!

    ReplyDelete